Meet With Us
As a first-time home buyer, I was intimidated by the prospect of starting my search.My first-time buyer consultation with Maiki provided a solid foundation in my journey to find the right realtor, lender, and ultimately, home. She helped me understand the process from start to finish, the current market, common buyer pitfalls, and smart vetting practices. I would highly recommend Maiki’s consultation services to anyone seeking to find the perfect home.
Gaby M, First-Time Homebuyer
As native to the Philadelphia region I have always dreamed of buying an investment property in the city but having lived away from nearly 20 years I was always too timid to pull the trigger. Maiki and Travis provided invaluable advice on where and what I should be considering given my budget and goals. We evaluated a number of properties and they advised that my favorite apartment was also actually a solid investment for yield with potential capital upside. Within days they viewed the home on my behalf, and with their buy-in I had the confidence and roadmap in place to move ahead. I have just closed on this apartment and could not have been happier with the experience. This was my first real estate transaction, and I would never have had the courage to move forward without their guidance. I can't thank Travis and Maiki enough!
Daniel B, First-Time Homebuyer
First-time homebuyer sessions are free!
General Q&AStarting at
- Thirty-minute session
- Help with technical and strategic questions in format of choice
- Referrals to real estate professionals for additional support
REI ConsultationStarting at
- One hour sessions
- Help with technical and strategic questions
- Strategic planning for your specific goals and individual circumstances
- Access to templates including pro-formas
- Accountability and progress check-ins
One-on-One CoachingStarting at
- Minimum of two one-hour sessions
- End-to-end guidance for real estate deals with ongoing support
- Tailored proformas for deal analysis and due diligence checklists